2.05.2010

Rebirth/Renewal

Well ... it's funny how things happen.

It's been nearly 2 years since I posted on this blog. I had almost totally forgotten about it and definitely never dreamed that I would be writing again. Never crossed my mind.

When I left China in June 2008 it was, in many ways, with my tail between my legs. Looking back, it really could have been a big failure for me. There were a lot of missed opportunities, a lot of things left undone.

I never got a real job.
I never enrolled in language classes (outside of my 1 year university stay in shanghai)
I never owned a mo-ped.
I never really did anything.
the list goes on ...

But I'm going back.

I've got a job. They're sending me to Taipei ... and many other places. I'll be a productive (well ...) member of society. I'll enroll in language classes. I'll own a mo-ped AND a kick ass helmet. I'll do something.

... I'll master the art of karate.

You wait and see.

also, look at this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lXh2n0aPyw&feature=response_watch

No comments: