5.11.2007

Return to Mt. Davis

So I'm in HK.

Firstly I want to tell you that today I recently been told I look like 2 seperate celebrities. The other day a korean girl told me that I look like Boromir from Lord of the Rings. Personally, I don't know how to take this. And then today, I was told by a girl in Hong Kong that I look like Richard Gere ... again, I don't know how to take this. Ok ... on to Hong Kong.

This is a very dangerous place for me to be. The danger can be summed up in one word: Icy. Some of you will know what/who I'm talking about and if you do that kudos, but it's a very emotionally topic for me and one that stirs up alot of emotions. I could feel those emotions even as I got on the train to bring me into Hong Kong from Shenzhen. And it only got worse as I reached the Island, and then eventually the doorstep of Icy. A very dangerous place to be.

Anyway, long story short, she wasn't home. But I left a note. A dangerous note. There's a pattern.

As some strange amalgamation of Boromir and Richard Gere, I don't know how to correctly analyse my feelings towards Icy. When I am away from her, she is the ex girlfriend that I loved, and who tried to kill me with a knife. That's when I'm in the USA ... or anywhere outside of Hong Kong for that matter. When I am in Hong Kong she becomes something very different ...something that when I am on this god forsaken island I can't fucking stay away from.

And I'm not insane.
That's all I have to say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sheesh. Women.